- Flume is a distinct entity and is not associated or affiliated with Instagram, Flickr, 500px, EyeEm, Dribbble, Unsplash, Vine, Imgur, GIPHY or its subsidiaries in any way.
- You understand that your usage of the Software is voluntary.
- Flume and its operators are not to be held responsible for any errors or problems that may occur in relation to the use of its Software.
- Flume and its operators are not to be held responsible for any trademarks or copyright infringement performed through its Software. Please report issues of fraudulent or unacceptable behaviour to the appropriate Third-Party.
- Your usage of Software should be deemed "fair-use", and not be used to engage in follower exchange programs, spam, fake accounts, or harassment.
- The Software is provided as-is, and without guarantees to its operation.
- You agree that Flume will utilise your network connection in order to download data, and will constitute data towards your potential allowances and quotas.
- Flume and its operators are not to be held responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of the installation of, use of, or any activity related to the Software.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase of Flume Pro, please contact us to receive a refund. You have 90 days from your purchase date in which to request a refund.
Your use of the Software is also bound to the Terms as set out by the Third-Parties that the Software connects to.
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
- Flickr - https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/terms/utos/index.htm
- 500px - https://about.500px.com/terms/
- EyeEm - https://www.eyeem.com/en/tos
- Dribbble - https://dribbble.com/terms
- Unsplash - https://unsplash.com/terms
- Vine - https://vine.co/terms
- Imgur - https://imgur.com/tos
- GIPHY - http://giphy.com/terms
Third-Party - Refers to unaffiliated services that integrate with the Software.